2018 DIGITAL MEDIA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
- We are proud to announce our annual Digital Media Scholarship Program for 2018! One lucky student will be given $1500towards their education.
- We live in a digital age, where the opportunities are endless. Students growing up today have the technology that further enhances their capacity to reach greater heights in education. With technology at the tip of our fingertips, we can help students today become better prepared to be the leaders of tomorrow!
- The Digital Media Scholarship Program is designed for students who aim to achieve their goals by properly using digital media for the right purpose, without becoming distracted by the endless amounts of distracting content.
- This scholarship is available for all students currently attending a college or university full-time. We understand education is becoming expensive, so we’d like to help give back to the leaders of tomorrow.
One Student Chosen Annually$1500 Towards Your Tuition
Students from all majors and backgrounds are encouraged to participate. We are excited to see what the next generation of digital media leaders have in store!
– Must be attending or will attend as a full-time student
– Provide the latest transcript with a minimum GPA of 3.3 or higher
– Must include a cover letter with name and school
– Provide a thoughtful answer to the following three (3) questions:
How has digital technology and media such as social media and smartphones contributed to your success as a student?
How are you incorporating digital media into your everyday life?
What are 3 expectations you have for digital technology and social media in the near future?
Deadline For Entry
– All entries must be submitted in word doc format (.doc/.docx) and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Winner will be chosen based on creativity and originality
– Entries must be made by 12/07/18
* Information gathered from the application process will not be used to solicit future business or commerce. The information collected on the application will not be sold or transferred to anyone else for purposes of solicitation.