The activities are diverse...
- Media Planning & Buying - You'll research the media in a client's local market, establish relationships with media reps and negotiate the best rates. You'll then prepare a media plan following our proven methodology.
- Consulting and Strategic Planning – You’ll develop relationships with clients, discover their needs and challenges and offer marketing solutions to help improve their businesses.
- Traffic - You'll place & process creative orders, get client approvals, create insertion orders and submit to the media on time.
- Customer Service - You'll participate in developing and improving our internal systems, to continually improve our services.
Experience Required/Preferred (leave blank if included in position description above)
The skills required are varied...
- You must have excellent verbal communication skills.
- You must be organized and be able to juggle the needs of many clients at once.
- You must also be good at following through on projects and not letting things slip through the cracks.
- You must be detail-oriented, to minimize potential costly mistakes.
- You must have an understanding of traditional media (newspaper, direct mail) and some knowledge of digital media (Facebook, Google, etc…)
- You must have excellent writing skills.
- You must have good computer skills (we use Macs).
- You must be a diligent and creative problem-solver — able to find solutions on your own — without giving up until the problem is solved.
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org