Kelly Services has been bringing the best together for over 60 years. We believe talented individuals and respected companies work best together. With networks across today's major industries, Kelly Services has the connections and resources to match employees’ skills with employers’ requirements.
We are currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant for a company that sells promotional products to governments, schools, businesses and individuals. Company is currently in rebuild mode and will need someone who can grow into this position.
Typical duties would include but are not limited to:
• Answering multi-line telephone system, taking accurate messages, and transferring telephone calls to the appropriate person in an efficient manner.
• Greeting and screening incoming visitors in a professional manner and promptly notifying the appropriate person of their arrival.
• Performing administrative tasks such as data entry, typing correspondence, calendar and meeting management, event planning, and special projects as needed.
• Providing clerical and administrative support to accounting and marketing teams as needed. Position will start part time Monday through Friday, hours are very flexible.
Candidates must possess:
• Excellent telephone and customer service skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to write content (product descriptions) for company website
• MS Office skills
• Ability to learn quickly and to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Strong work ethic and ability to help out with a wide variety of roles
To apply email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org