Time Inc. is one of the largest branded media companies in the world. The company reaches more than 130 million people globally each month across multiple platforms, with influential brands like Time, People, Sports Illustrated, Entertainment Weekly, InStyle, Real Simple, Travel + Leisure, and Food & Wine. Time Inc. is home to celebrated events and franchises including the Fortune 500, Time 100, People's Most Beautiful, Sports Illustrated's Sportsman of the Year, Essence Festival in New Orleans and the Food & Wine Classic in Aspen.
The Foundry at Time Inc. is looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Photo Editor who will be doing extensive stock photo research, advanced photo retouching, shoot production, and general department admin. The candidate should also have proven experience with shooting still photography and video, as well as video-editing skills.
* Work closely with the Photo Director
* Compile and edit stock agency photo research, pulling strong compelling imagery for various clients
* Utilize Photoshop to retouch imagery for presentations and final creative
* Edit videos for client pitches, as needed
* Ocassionaly particpate in photo and video shooting
* Process invoices for all photo department vendors
* Assist with photo department administrative duties as needed
* A Multi-tasker: When it comes to juggling multiple projects at once, you're a pro anticipating every project need before it's needed. You have great analytical, scheduling and booking skills. Paired with your knack for communication, no one can stop you.
* Organized: You live by prioritization and organization. You're a born multi-tasker who loves to take on a good challenge especially on a tight deadline. You see the big picture, but your attention to detail and creative flair make you an invaluable asset to any team.
* Team-focused: You're happiest at work when you're contributing to a project. You're a natural collaborator and great at brainstorming. You listen actively and are able to practically apply big ideas.
* Eager: You are excited to come to work every day and take on new challenges. With a can-do attitude, you are not afraid to get your hands dirty. You thrive with enthusiasm.
* Self-motivated: You are a spirited self-starter and the first to tackle an obstacle, contributing a creative and strategic approach. Your strong interpersonal and organizational skills are key ingredients to your success.
(See original job posting on Glassdoor: https://www.glassdoor.com/job-listing/assistant-photo-editor-the-foundry...
Assistant Photo Editor, The Foundry