Are you an imaginative artist? A creative thinker? An inspired problem solver?
Audigy is looking for an innovative Associate Graphic Design specialist to augment our Creative Team and support our organization’s marketing collateral. This is a hands-on, highly detail-oriented role with responsibility to create and design marketing material utilized to fulfill our client’s requests, making our brand—and our client’s brands—known across the nation.
Audigy is a dynamic, vibrant, high energy multi-brand and multi-business company committed to empowering independent Audiology practitioners to achieve true personal, professional, and financial success. The Assoc. Designer position is a key component toAudigy’s creative team. The Associate Graphic Designer, who works on behalf of the Audigy, Audigy Venture Group, and Audigy Medical Membership, is adept at fast-paced, high volume, thoroughly customized designs for a variety of print- and web-based marketing pieces, business collateral, and special projects.
This graphic and production artist has a working understanding of layout, type and color, and is able to take instructions from a design request and create a complete layout, working proficiently in InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator. Responsibilities also include producing final files ready for press or web.
- Receiving and executing marketing requests from account managers, via a digital project management system.
- Designing digital and print based advertising campaigns, and business collateral for our members.
- Primarily designing from art templates, utilizing stock photography and graphic elements, with opportunities for creating original concepts and artwork.
- Regular duties involve photo correction/manipulation, illustration, content layout, with occasional speaking and/or client presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Journalism or related field.
- Creative problem solving skills
- Good sense of typography, color, layout, and hierarchy
- Experience in producing final files ready for press or web
- Ability to translate existing designs in a variety of media
- Working knowledge of graphic design software on a Mac-based platform, specifically Adobe InDesign, Adobe CS6, Illustrator, Photoshop and MS Office Suite. Experience with web design a plus
- Demonstrated experience interacting with internal clients to gather information and coordinate projects resulting in a successful end product.
- Knowledge of the latest graphic design/marketing and communication trends and techniques.
- Ability to function as a productive member in a team-focused environment.
- High level of follow-through and accountability to others.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- The ability to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities is required.
If you’re interested in joining a winning and growing team, please apply here https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1863206