BCW is one of the world’s largest full-service global communications agencies. Founded by the merger of Burson-Marsteller and Cohn & Wolfe, BCW delivers digitally and data-driven creative content and integrated communications programs grounded in earned media and scaled across all channels.
We are seeking an entry-level public relations professional to provide a variety of administrative and communications-related responsibilities to client account team(s).
- Monitoring and daily reporting of traditional and social media.
- Developing, updating and maintaining media lists, and participating in internal business team meetings.
- Regularly updating the media outlets and target-reporter databases.
- Writing and distributing pitch letters, news releases, fact sheets, bios, newsletters, prepared remarks and standby statements.
- Developing relationships with external audiences: media, third party constituencies, vendors.
- Preparing monthly activity reports, maintaining calendars and travel itineraries.
- Previous experience in a public relations agency.
- Judgment to identify news developments from local and regional beat coverage.
- Ability to focus on daily news content and identify fresh perspectives and narratives emerging in different regions.
BCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer, EEO, AAE, MF/Disability/Vet, and we are proud of our diverse workforce.
E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
- Minimum of 3 months of previous public relations/public affairs work experience.
- Proficiency in office computer programs to include MS Office Suite.
- Strong proofreading, writing and editing skills.
- Professional interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to work on a team and handle multiple projects in a simultaneous and collaborative manner.
To apply, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.