TrackTown USA is a private, non-profit organization dedicated to setting a standard of excellence in the
sports of track and field and running by hosting premier events and creating a supportive environment
for elite athletic performances. TTUSA will be offering two internships to college students during the
2019 indoor and outdoor track and field seasons in the following categories:
1. Writing/Communication Internship
2. Videography/Photography Internship
Interns will be expected to attend all TTUSA events and help with the promotion, set-up, tear down,
coverage and management of those events. Interns will also be tasked with projects surrounding a
variety of TTUSA initiatives. Interns must have demonstrated social media skills.
Experience Required/Preferred (leave blank if included in position description above)
• Experience and expertise with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
• Experience with Adobe Programs a plus – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro.
• Basic photography/videography equipment a plus.
• Basic HTML skills for WordPress and MailChimp a plus.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work accurately and effectively on tight deadlines.
• Ability to work independently, to work in a team atmosphere, and to work in a cooperative
manner with people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
• Ability to communicate effectively with clear, concise written messages.
• Willingness to work non-traditional hours.
• Passionate about the advancement of the sport of track and field.
Go to www.gotracktownusa.com/jobs and follow the instructions in the attached PDF.