This position will focus on community outreach for the City of Eugene Rental Housing Code Program,
which helps keep rental properties safe and habitable for all Eugene renters. As the Community Outreach
Intern for this project, you will have the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of an active marketing and
communications agency, while gaining experience in community outreach for a municipal government
program that helps renters and property owners communicate with each other, so that they can resolve
issues without further city involvement or legal action. For more information, visit EugeneRentalCode.org.
Jobs duties include:
- Identifying local community agencies whose clients are renters
- Partnering with those agencies to get the word out about the program through activities, such as:
Interacting with clients and answering questions
Distributing contact forms
Writing and coordinating the distribution of digital content
- Job duration: October 2018 through June 2019
- Pay: $10.75/hr
- Hours per week: 10-20
- Currently pursuing a degree or career development in marketing, public relations, planning, public
policy or any related field
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Apple OS
- Genuine interest in helping people in the community
- Excellent communication skills
- Spanish-speaking a plus
Turell Group is a full-service marketing, digital and communications agency. We serve God, each other,
our clients and the community by collaborating, building relationships, over-delivering and believing that
what we do matters. For more information, visit TurellGroup.com.
The right candidate will work from the Turell Group office at 800 Willamette Street in downtown Eugene.
Please send a cover letter, explaining your interest in this position and why you are qualified for it, along with your resume, to email@example.com.