Who we are:
We're a merry band of ridiculously hard-working folks of all disciplines who have scratched and climbed and thunk our way to doing the best work coming out of Seattle for clients all over the globe. Besides being generally asshole-free, we are a place that embraces the bold and fights for great ideas above all else. And we’re part of a global network of agencies who are fighting the same fight in Russian, Mandarin, and London-ese. Check out our work. Stalk us a bit on social. Ask someone you know about our friendly dogs and friendlier bar. Join us in believing in great.
Who we are looking for:
POSSIBLE is looking for a creative Copywriting Intern to join the Seattle team for Summer 2018!
At POSSIBLE, we believe that one learns best by doing. Each intern is assigned a mentor and has the chance to pitch in on client work. In addition, the interns work collaboratively as a team on a final project for the Senior Leadership Team.
The Copywriting Intern will craft inspired headlines, present insightful manifestos for brands to rally behind, and write content that people want to read. As an Intern, you will become part of the POSSIBLE creative team and learn, via hands-on training, how POSSIBLE works across all of its disciplines. Good grammar skills are a given, but you must love the creative process and demonstrate an ability to conceive and execute beautiful and thoughtful copy.
This is a 10-week internship that starts in June 2018.
What you'll do:
- Write and edit copy for various client projects and work on internal initiatives such as case studies and marketing materials.
- Attend creative meetings (project brainstorms and team meetings) and, when appropriate/approved, client meetings.
- Interact with members from other departments that work with copy, including search, analytics, UX/creative design, project management, etc.
What you'll need:
- Must be in Senior year of college at time of application.
- Must be legally authorized in the United States.
- Must be able to work 40 hours/week during regular business hours throughout the duration of the 10-week program.
- Ability to collaborate across multiple departments.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
POSSIBLE is a creative agency that cares about results. We back up every idea with real-world insights to create work that makes a difference—and makes a measurable impact. With more than 1,500 employees around the globe, POSSIBLE brings results-driven digital solutions to some of the world’s most dynamic brands, including Microsoft, AT&T, Nestle, P&G, Adidas, and Turner.
By design, we are visionaries, innovators, and pioneers. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch—we’d love to work with you.
POSSIBLE is a WPP Digital agency.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply online. https://www.possible.com/careers/?gh_jid=961300