Category: Creative/Graphic Design, Marketing
Job Type: TempTern Only
Start Date: ASAP
Min. Experience: Current Student
Availability: 10 week summer internship. Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
As a Corporate Marketing Intern, you will support our content marketing team in efforts develop and launch a number of digital content projects including blog, social media, case study and public relations materials. This position will report to the Senior Content Marketing Manager, and will have a cross-functional working relationship with other departments in marketing and across the organization.
In This Role You Will Often:
- Copyedit and proofread various forms of content such as blogs, web pages and white papers
- Work with our website content management system (CMS) to design and post weekly blogs
- Support social media management by writing, designing and scheduling posts across Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Support case study program’s written and video assets
- Additional corporate marketing support tasks as directed by the department director.
This Job Might Be For You if You:
- Have an interest in content, social media or digital marketing
- Have a penchant for writing and a good eye for editing
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Are comfortable using all Microsoft Office applications
- Have the ability to work with and manage tight deadlines
- Have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Are flexible working independently and within a team environment
Apply online. Original posting found through CampusPoint. https://www.campuspoint.com/Jobs/21773