Description of Position
Under the direction of the Library Design and Exhibits Coordinator, this position provides support in graphic design, photography, digital preservation, and other creative work.
• Creates, organizes, and archives digital assets for past and current exhibits (including file clean up).
• Photographs library events, people, exhibits, buildings, and spaces.
• Creates graphics for digital display and promotions that highlight the libraries’ resources, services, collections, and events.
• Formats images and digital files.
• Writes and creates imagery for digital promotions.
• Creates video for digital display.
• Uses excel to assign metadata for digital files that will be uploaded to the libraries’ stock photo collection.
Experience Required/Preferred (leave blank if included in position description above)
• Proficient in Adobe CC, including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
• Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Ability to work well independently and as a member of a team
• Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize
• Possesses good writing and communication skills
• Must be a current UO student
• Videography experience a plus
Eugene, Knight Library
Applications are available in Library Human Resources, Room 115B located in Library Administration in Knight Library. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org to get an application if you are off campus.