OVERVIEW OF RESPONSIBILITIES: Support Development Team in the promotion of Relief Nursery through written materials, social media marketing and event coordination. Assist in management of donor database and acknowledging donor contributions.
• Sophomore or Junior interested in marketing, development or related field.
• Experience with social media marketing.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to work as a member of a team and individually.
• Ability to complete tasks and follow directions in a timely manner.
• Maintain professional appearance and attitude appropriate to the position.
• Be prompt and dependable.
• Excellent writing skills.
• Proficient in Word and Excel.
• Attend weekly planning sessions with Development Team.
• Assist with donor development and recognition.
• Assist with planning, preparing for and hosting events including Lip Sync Battle, Annual Golf Tournament and Main Event.
• Create content and schedule posts for Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.
• Assist with Blue Ribbon Month Campaign, including promotions and write-ups.
• Input donations, volunteer hours and inkind donations into donor database.
• Assist with other projects on an as-needed basis.
• Attend Fundraising/Community Relations Committee meetings.
Email resume to Alex Rottler at firstname.lastname@example.org.