Do you want to work in an energetic culture with excellent career growth opportunities while learning from some of the market’s most experienced industry leaders? Then we’d love to meet you!
Are you a dynamic personality who welcomes change and adversity? Are you a hard worker who’s always been an over-achiever and takes advantage of every opportunity to prove that you’re the best? Do you work well in a team environment, you provide excellent customer service and you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced work environment? Then we’d love to meet you!
As a Digital Account Manager, you will play a significant role in developing and implementing strategic advertising and marketing campaigns for one of the largest media companies in the country.
At KREM our top priority is providing our clients with the best marketing and advertising strategy for their business and the best customer service in the market. For us, that means having the right people on our team!
- Strong communication skills both verbally and electronically
- Track record of success and competitive nature
- Ability to prioritize across multiple tasks with urgent deadlines
- High achievement in college course work
- Professional experience preferred
- Sales/customer service experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge and experience with the following is a plus:
Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn, Google DFP, Photoshop, Website development, understanding of RTB and DSPs
- Manages contracts and maintains constant communication with sales people, clients and fulfilment teams
- Manages results and delivery of campaigns across all digital platforms
- Manages and delivers campaign reporting across all digital platforms
- Manages client billing and communicates with clients and internal billing department
- Coordinates creative elements with the creative team and sales people
- Uncovers and shares insights with sales people and clients
- Looks to improve on current Digital Account Manager processes and workflow
KREM TV is a subsidiary of TEGNA Inc. TEGNA is one of the largest media companies in the country and provides a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401(k).
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. With 46 stations in 38 markets, TEGNA delivers relevant content and information to consumers across platforms. It is the largest owner of top 4 affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching approximately one-third of all television households nationwide. Each month, TEGNA reaches 50 million adults on-air and 32 million across its digital platforms. TEGNA has been consistently honored with the industry’s top awards, including Edward R. Murrow, George Polk, Alfred I. DuPont and Emmy Awards. TEGNA delivers results for advertisers through unparalleled and innovative solutions including OTT local advertising network Premion, centralized marketing resource Hatch, and G/O Digital, a one-stop shop for local businesses to connect with consumers through digital marketing. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
Apply online. Original posting found through MEOjobs.