Job ID 528912BRLocation Glendale, California, United StatesBusiness Studio EntertainmentBrand MarvelDate posted 02/23/2018
Marvel Animation is looking for a driven candidate for its growing YouTube channel. This position will be an opportunity to take ownership of our kid-and-family-friendly online destination. The digital content coordinator will provide support to the Director and Manager of Development by maintaining and operating the channel on a daily basis. This position will assist in expanding our online presence and character affinity and could grow into content creation.
- Daily maintenance and operations of YouTube channel including:
- Uploading episodes, promos, and other assets based on content calendar
- Fill in metadata, create thumbnails
- Monetization, ad formatting, usage policies
- Create endscreens and cards
- YT “Community” posting, etc.
- Manage channel access – internal and external channel managers
- Tracking and data entry of episode residuals/other payments
- Brainstorm, create, and update channel banners, other visual assets needed for channel and/or marketing of channel.
- Produce and edit channel trailers and/or other marketing video assets; including basic motion graphics and sound editing.
- Assist in implementing social media campaigns and ad buys on YouTube/other platforms.
- Update, maintain, and distribute channel release calendar.
- Assist in pre-production of original YouTube content including: legal correspondence, scheduling, budgeting, vendor relations, etc.
- Participate in content capture when necessary.
- Communicate cross-company (finance, legal, marketing, distribution, and social) and with Disney/external partners on all things YouTube.
- 1+ year of experience in a content creation role for social media.
- Strong interest in marketing or producing, especially in animation
- You have a general understanding and awareness of social media.
- Experience in managing a YouTube channel.
- You can demonstrate taste and style in short form video.
- Proficient in Photoshop and Premiere Pro. Please do not apply without experience.
- Possess knowledge of After Effects and Illustrator. Motion graphics proficiency is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of file types, post-production workflows, and how to optimize content for online.
- Meticulous, technical, organized, and creative.
- Willingness to work off-hours when necessary.
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world's most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of over 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing.
Apply online. Job originally found through MEOjobs. https://jobs.disneycareers.com/job/glendale/digital-content-coordinator/...