The Director of Multimedia Integration will be responsible for creating, managing and maintaining dynamic content that strategically enhances the brand of the University of Oregon Athletic Department in all external communications. The Director of Multimedia Integration will assist the Department of Athletics with its digital communications initiatives in order to extend custom content across multiple platforms, including, but not limited to web, mobile, social, video, etc. This position will provide oversight and lead execution of all digital marketing campaigns through the development of multimedia content that enhance revenue streams through fan engagement and experience, brand awareness, advertising, and public relations strategies. This position will assist with the creation of electronic and broadcast materials, web pages, and new and social media. This position will oversee the development of a digital marketing team that will potentially include a digital marketing analyst, a social media coordinator, and Quack Cave representatives. In addition, this position will work strategically with other university offices to coordinate strategic digital communications campus-wide.
• Bachelor’s degree from accredited university.
• Two years’ experience working in media, marketing, community relations and/or public relations.
• Experience in creating multimedia content that has been integrated across multiple platforms.
• Experience in developing television and radio content as well as understanding advertising strategy.
• Excellent verbal, written and creative communication skills.
• Extensive knowledge of new media, social media and some experience working with web-based content.
• Ability to work well in a group and be flexible in hours of operation, working around events, etc.
• Ability to network to build relationships with outside (non-campus affiliated) companies and organizations is a must.
• Experience working in a marketing department within a Power-5 conference affiliated athletic department.
• Supervisory experience of full-time employees