January 2, 2018
Frontline contact on Relationship Services team with an outgoing and friendly personality. Able to work in an upbeat and often face-paced environment. Team members should be comfortable with nimble with alternating approaches while dealing with patrons.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
I. Customer Service
1. Maintain a strong point of contact with viewers and members by providing prompt, efficient handling of requests inquiries and orders
2. Resolve all problems or complaints to viewers and members satisfaction
3. Contact (mostly via outbound calling) a targeted number of current, lapsed or potential donors in a given week and month, tracking all communication and contacts through activities in Salesforce
4. Participate in a moves management system for all donors
5. Responsible for communicating case for support, increased giving opportunities and donor benefits to all patrons.
6. Work closely with Major and Planned Gifts team in helping to identify potential major and planned giving prospects
7. Develop strong customer rapport and represent Cascade Public Media, its affiliates, contract clients and programs in a positive light
8. Assure customer information and account accuracy; protect privacy of customer information, merge duplicate accounts, and correct account and financial discrepancies
1. Process gift payments and transactions
2. Input viewer and member comments and feedback into database
3. Support overall Development strategy for increase engagement
4. Support fulfillment of Membership/Pledge premiums and benefits
1. Interface with Cascade Public Media affiliates to appropriately answer customer inquiries or respond to problems
QUALIFICATIONS AND ABILITIES
1. High School diploma or GED required
2. Two years’ customer service experience required
3. Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) required
4. Experience with Salesforce preferred
5. Strong organizational and customer service skills required
6. Fast and accurate data-entry skills; Minimum typing speed of 45 wpm required
7. Experience entering and maintaining customer database and account information required
8. Experience with donor fundraising database software preferred
1. Ability to view data on a computer screen for long periods of time
2. Ability to sit or stand for extended periods
3. Ability to type on a keyboard for long periods of time
4. Ability to work in a call center environment
Please note: This is a part time (20 hrs/week), benefited, bargaining unit position.
Cascade Public Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Apply online. Qualified applicants please apply here.