Don't Be Common Fashion Started in 2012 and now has over 40 thousand followers on social media. Don't Be Common Fashion is a fashion blog as well as a very popular Instagram account. This position would involve editing 3-5 articles a week. This position is remote and requires someone who has great communication skills and able to edit articles when needed.
- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus