Hill+Knowlton Strategies has an opening for a Fellow to support a client on-site in Dallas, with competitive intelligence monitoring, media reporting, data analytics support and more. Fellows are also tasked with:
- Conducting research and compiling detailed information on industry events and activities in support of presentation deliverables to C-level executives
- Assisting in providing media coverage reports
- Analyzing news coverage for sentiment and relevancy
- Actively participating in team, staff and client meetings and proactively seeking and sharing relevant information when appropriate
- Proactively working with supervisors to establish and track career goals, training and skill-building needs
- Assisting team members with additional assignments as needed
- Excellent communication, organizational and writing skills – clear and concise writing preferred
- Detail-oriented with strong familiarity with social media and research skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a dynamic, creative and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well with others and independently as needed
- Positive attitude with a proactive approach and eagerness to learn
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office – particularly with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Inquisitive and curious – able to identify and pursue potential leads for more open-ended strategic projects
- Undergraduate degree
- Previous internship experience in communications, PR, market research, or related
- Strong data analysis, communication, writing and research skills
- Advanced Excel skills is a plus, though not a requirement
Benefits: Access to a medical plan, fitness and commuter reimbursement options and 401k enrollment.
Duration: We require full-time availability for 6 months. Potential for longer term opportunity based on performance and need.
To apply, email: email@example.com.