• The Graphic Designer will be responsible for the overall appearance of the projects’ websites and will tailor specific sections of the website to different audiences, including students, teachers, and external stakeholders.
• The designer will create illustrations, GIFs, logos and designs for the website.
• They will select the colors, images, text style, and overall layout of the design.
• The graphic designer will present the design to the web developer and supervisor and incorporate any changes recommended before the designs are published on the official website.
Experience Required/Preferred (leave blank if included in position description above)
• Knowledge using Adobe Suite especially Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration
• Candidate must be task-oriented, and creative with strong work ethic and positive attitude
• Ability to communicate well with others and maintain a professional demeanor
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position open until filled.