The Inside Sales Specialist (ISS) brings new business for the company through a number of
methods ranging from cold calling, following up on warm trade show leads, referrals or
expanding sales within current customers.
The ISS works closely with the Business Development Managers (BDM’s) to target and sell
to accounts within our target account lists.. Works with the Sales Specialist to understand
campaigns around trade shows or other b2b outreach to ensure timely follow-up.. The ISS
must be confident with Netsuite functionality including, but not limited to creating
prospects and accounts, sub prospect and sub customer relationships, logging phone calls,
tasks for follow-up, email, assigning activities within the team, creating opportunities, etc.
The ISS may interact with several other departments in the organization as needed to
coordinate resources and projects.
He/She will work with the BDM and Sales Director to understand all aspects of the
competition, how to reach customers and prospects, their product needs and buying
activity. They will develop strategic relationships with prospects and accounts to enable
maximum sales potential within each account.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
● Consistently bring new sales and clients to the company
● Be self-motivated and goal oriented in meeting deadlines and goals with little
● Support the BDM’s and Sales Director sometimes working "behind the scenes" to
investigate leads, create customer profiles, analyze data and perform research.
● Be able to work with customers to ensure their needs are met and to nurture a
strong business relationship.
● Provides and supports a variety of tasks, events, and brands.
● Represents the company in a positive way.
● Builds line sales volumes.
● Interacts with customers and sales prospects.
● Works well with other team members.
● Works well with business partners.
● Provides complete information on the brand.
● Answers questions about the brand.
● Provides information to the BDM’s and Sales Director on sales opportunities.
● Demonstrates how a product works.
● Shares ideas with supervisor regarding new ways to market the brand and reach
customers with information, opportunities, and ways to assist with their B2C
● Maintains a customer and prospect database and makes regular contacts.
● Provides customer feedback regarding the brand to the BDM’s and Sales Director.
● Develops and presents reports on outreach efforts and opportunities.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
● Must be well-groomed.
● Must be outgoing, self-starter, reliable, and friendly.
● Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
● Must have the ability to work well with others to accomplish team goals.
● Possess good organizational skills.
● Must be detail oriented.
Education and Experience
● Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or related field.
● Minimum 1 years in sales or marketing related work.
● Occasional work travel within the US is required.
● Work location in Eugene, OR III headquarters office.
● Hourly Full Time Position