Is This You?
Organization is your middle name and processes are your game. Using your talents for leadership and coordination, you will support in managing client projects from kick-off to completion, making sure that the work is getting done on-time and on-budget. You’re a team player interested in Advertising and want to get hands-on experience in Project Management.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Assisting team in maintaining current account and project information/logistics to keep internal teams informed – including: keeping project workspaces updated and organized and producing weekly financial reports and distributing to team.
- Supporting team in scope and budget management (from estimation to completion)
- Learning how to coordinate and track action items & tasks from beginning to completion on small/mini-projects, including meeting preparation and scheduling.
- Conducting research, compiling notes, testing, routing and proofing deliverables
What You’ll Need:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time management and ability to manage competing priorities
- Organization and Attention to Detail
- Must be Junior or Senior standing, or currently enrolled in a master’s program
This position is located in our San Diego office.
The summer intern program runs from June-August 2018.
This Is Us:
We’re Red Door Interactive— a national, award winning, full-service marketing and advertising firm that utilizes an informed storytelling approach for mid-market brands looking to increase market share. Through an integrated, analytics-based system, we leverage our clients’ brand narratives alongside a disciplined, data-driven process that delivers the right message to the right audience at the right time.
We have an extensive client list, including ASICS, Bosch, SDCCU, Shea Homes, WD-40, Thermador, and Titleist.
What’s In It For You?
Working with us, you get a truly inspired culture with opportunity for professional development. You will work in a growing company with an exciting and aggressive opportunity for learning. You’ll be a part of a 100% Jerk Free team who is evolving, and get the chance to participate in some innovative work with a smart collaborative team!
In addition, we offer the following perks to keep you happy, healthy, and engaged at work:
- Free Healthy Snacks
- Stand-Up Desks
- Holiday Parties & Employee Events
- Opportunities for shadowing, learning, and growth!