Are you motivated to work with smart, over-achievers who thrive in a team environment? Are
you a “get things done” kind of person? Do you make lists, organize constantly, and always
sweat the small details? Can you take direction from multiple people, and manage a variety of
tasks with little or no supervision? Do you welcome accountability and expect the same from
colleagues? Can you do all this with a smile on your face and a defiant “give me more!” look in
your eye? In short, do you like the deep end of the pool?
We do. And if you’ve answered “yes” to all of these questions, you need a place that matches
your skill set, personality, and ambition. Our culture demands an unmatched level of
professional service, creativity, intellectual curiosity, accountability and, of course, fun. In
return, you will work with a talented group of colleagues who will pledge a commitment to
those same values, enthusiastically push your professional development, and give you
opportunities to grow your role and network.
Quinn Thomas is a strategic communications firm that exists to galvanize public support of
clients, issues and causes. Our firm focuses on a combination of public relations, public affairs,
and communications across the retail, technology, healthcare, energy, education, transportation,
and natural resource sectors.
The following are the primary roles and responsibilities you will be asked to carry out as an
intern at Quinn Thomas:
• Assist with the development and production of business and client proposals and
• Monitor print and broadcast media and compile reports for Quinn Thomas clients and
• Support social media and 3rd party email accounts for both Quinn Thomas and clients
• Improve and manage Quinn Thomas’ contact database and external communications
• Develop media lists in Oregon and Washington in support of client objectives
• Perform writing projects for Quinn Thomas clients, including background research,
advocacy letters, press releases, and other assignments
• Shadow Quinn Thomas leadership to client events and meetings
• Additional duties, as assigned.
If you are interested, or just intrigued, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.