Is This You?
You love social media and have an eye for great social content. You are the first among your friends to sign up for the latest social media site or app and already know the difference between a GIF and a meme. As a Social Media Intern, you are intrigued by the reason people engage with specific brands within the social environment. You want to stay up-to-date on the ever-changing social media platforms, and ask yourself how this will change the way we use social media on a daily basis. You’re eager to learn more about how brands are using social media and the strategy behind their social media programs. You're eager to share & bring your own ideas to the table, no matter how big or small.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Performing Community Management Duties, making sure brand’s social pages are active and responding to their audience
- Supporting in any social content writing or ideation for specific social content calendars
- Staying up to date on social media trends and research
What You’ll Need:
- College Degree or currently enrolled in a 4-year university or graduate school
- Past marketing, journalism or communications experience. Previous internship experience is a plus
- Familiar with social media (active user)
- Organizational skills, time management, critical thinking
- Transparency and ability to communicate progress or roadblocks in completing projects
This position is located in our San Diego office.
The summer intern program runs from June-August 2018.
This Is Us:
We’re Red Door Interactive— a national, award winning, full-service marketing and advertising firm that utilizes an informed storytelling approach for mid-market brands looking to increase market share. Through an integrated, analytics-based system, we leverage our clients’ brand narratives alongside a disciplined, data-driven process that delivers the right message to the right audience at the right time.
We have an extensive client list, including ASICS, Bosch, SDCCU, Shea Homes, WD-40, Thermador, and Titleist.
What’s In It For You?
Working with us, you get a truly inspired culture with opportunity for professional development. You will work in a growing company with an exciting and aggressive opportunity for learning. You’ll be a part of a 100% Jerk Free team who is evolving, and get the chance to participate in some innovative work with a smart collaborative team!
In addition, we offer the following perks to keep you happy, healthy, and engaged at work:
- Free Healthy Snacks
- Stand-Up Desks
- Holiday Parties & Employee Events
- Opportunities for shadowing, learning, and growth!