Our Client is looking for a motivated and creative Marketing and Communications Coordinator with strong copywriting skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. As a member of the team, you will be an important piece in changing the lives of orphans!
The Marketing and Communications Coordinator will provide and support critical communications for the organization. This position will serve as a project coordinator and provide support for the Marketing Department’s projects and initiatives.
The Marketing and Communications Coordinator must have exceptional writing skills and have a good eye for design. The ideal candidate must also exhibit strong project and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Copywriting: Write content; ensure voice, quality of content, and communications are consistent with organization’s message and voice
- Juggle projects with competing deadlines from multiple departments
- Utilizing graphic design capabilities to maintain and create supporting documents with programs such as InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Creating and tracking online campaigns including social media ads, Google ads, and email campaigns
- Ensuring that brand guidelines are adhered to in all marketing materials
- Coordinating the printing/production of collateral materials
- Assisting the marketing manager and supporting the marketing team with ongoing initiatives; executing day-to-day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and tasks as requested
- Working collaboratively with all the departments to coordinate and execute tasks aligned with the strategic plan
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English or related field
- At least 1-2 years of relevant marketing experience
Compensation: $15-$19/Hr DOE
Apply online here: https://www.campuspoint.com/Jobs/21839
original post found through CampusPoint