Envirosight seeks a Portland, Oregon based Marketing Assistant to provide administrative and project support to our Marketing Team. The Marketing Assistant will be involved with day-to-day office operations, as well as lead and literature fulfillment, project scheduling, trade show and event planning, and occasional shipping. Above all, we are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and detail- and deadline-oriented individual, one who is self-directed with excellent organizational skills and an event planner’s mind.
At Envirosight, we deliver innovative technologies for inspecting waste water collection systems, helping maintain the health of communities, civil infrastructure and the environment. While working in our fast-paced, growth-oriented company, the Marketing Assistant will have the opportunity to make key contributions to the marketing infrastructure of a company that has maintained double-digit annual growth for the last decade, and which is emerging as the market leader in the fast-growing environmental infrastructure assessment sector.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administrative: Project scheduling and coordination, office management, phone support.
- Sales Support: Lead distribution and product literature fulfillment. Assisting regional channel partners with identifying regional trade shows, networking organizations, and advertising opportunities.
- Inventory: Maintain office inventory of supplies and product literature.
- Events: Planning and logistics for trade shows, speaking opportunities, and corporate events.
- Scheduling/Planning: Maintain office, events and media calendars. Prepare and submit listing forms for print and online directories.
- Project Management: Help coordinate production of digital and print projects, mailings, and marketing campaigns.
- 1-2 years of prior experience in marketing administration is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to communicate in a professional and friendly demeanor.
- Ability to start and complete projects independently; time-management and multi-tasking skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office programs, including Excel.
- Enthusiasm, ideas and self-motivation are essential to success in this position.
Apply online: https://envirosightpdx.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0f626