- Create compelling and engaging short-form sports video content for our website, mobile app and social platforms
- Ideate video content with web and social teams
- Work with various content teams – game production, studio production, web team and social team – to identify appropriate content and obtain necessary footage and graphic elements
- Plan with web team to create video content to pair with written articles
- Work with web and social teams to fulfill video sponsorship obligations
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- At least one year of video production experience, preferably in sports
- Required editing platform skills: Avid, Adobe Creative Suite including After Effects
- Ability to work either independently (shoot, write, edit) or collaboratively
- Ability to work in an organized manner with attention to detail
- Experience working in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment
- Must have extensive knowledge of Bay Area sports teams
- Experience executing creative multimedia projects with a team
- Written and verbal communication skills to effectively produce and post content
- Working knowledge of and proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
(After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Working knowledge of DSLR cameras
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be willing to work in San Francisco, CA.
NBC Sports RSN - Bay Area/CA
Career Level- Experienced
City- San Francisco
State/Province - California
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
Found through MEOjobs. Apply online. https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/home/HomeWithPreLoad?PageType...