JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Edit video from NBCS Northwest programming into social media appropriate content.
- Post to, engage, and manage NBCS Northwest social media accounts during your shift.
- Distribute digital content across multiple online platforms.
- Cover live events or show productions for social media purposes.
- Create website media galleries, articles, and graphics.
- Build and distribute podcast audio files.
- Create basic photoshop images utilizing provided template files.
- Shoot video using camera, tripod, and basic audio equipment
- Proof read online content including tweets, Facebook posts and articles.
- Mine social media trending topics for relevant content ideas.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, broadcast, or related field.
- Previous experience with Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects.
- Working knowledge of Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Previous experience using camera and audio equipment.
- Photoshop knowledge.
- Intimate knowledge and passion for northwest sports, teams, and athletes.
- Comfortable working in face-paced, deadline oriented environment.
TO APPLY - Send resume and brief cover letter to NBCSNW@nbcuni.com - Position open until filled. - Pay rate is $15 per hour. Hours vary as dictated by business needs.