Cascade Insights is looking for a producer for the B2B Revealed business and technology podcast. This position requires excellent writing skills as the producer will be responsible for promoting the podcast via blog, website copy, social media, and ad copy. Other job duties include conducting outreach to podcast guests, assisting the host with research preparation for each show, and collaborating on the launch of a company YouTube channel.
Typical Monthly Activities:
- Identify, recruit, and schedule guests for the podcast.
- Assist the podcast host with research preparation for podcast interviews as needed.
- Write show notes, blog posts, and social media posts that align with each episode.
- Enhance show notes and blog posts for SEO.
- Find graphics and images that align with each blog post or piece of content that is created.
- Promote our blog and podcast via social media, re-publishing on 3rd party sites, etc.
- Aid in the development of new blog posts and other content marketing efforts.
- Assist in analyzing the effectiveness of content marketing efforts via SEO tools, Google Analytics, Social Media Analysis, etc.
- Draft and Publish the company newsletter on a monthly basis.
- Assist in the development of Google AdWords campaigns. Duties include writing ad copy, maintaining existing ads, and reporting on ad activity.
- Superior writing skills - headlines, body copy, social media updates, etc.
- Strong editing, proofreading for AP and AMA style.
- Ability to identify the need for research and conduct it in order to write authoritatively about new topics.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced creative environment that requires experimentation, contribution, and collaboration.
- Experience leveraging various social networks, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. to meet business goals.
- Great organization skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong desire to learn more about business (sales, marketing, product development).
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Solid understanding of Wordpress, SEO, HTML.
- Can work effectively with multiple stakeholders at the same time.
- Experience in a B2B work environment a plus.
- Graphic design skills a plus.
- Video and/or photography skills a plus.
- A degree or equivalent job experience in the fields of writing, journalism, marketing, communications, or business.
- 1 to 3 years of work experience in marketing or related role.
- Published writing samples.
- Cascade Insights supports a flexible work from home policy. Each week the marketing team is expected to take part in roughly 2 days' worth of in-office meetings, typically scheduled so that the marketing team is able to work from home (if desired) 3 days a week.
Apply online. Original posting found on Mac'sList. https://jobs.macslist.org/job/podcast-producer-portland-2608