Hill+Knowlton Strategies is seeking a Public Relations Sr. Account Executive to join our team in Miami, FL. This person will be supporting marketing efforts to help drive corporate growth and enhance brand awareness, providing a terrific opportunity for a highly motivated individual to help support a variety of accounts. This role is fast-paced, demanding and requires someone who can create and edit client-ready content, manage social media, conduct media relations, and provide support to the team on various projects.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Draft a wide range of written materials (press releases, articles, communications plans, executive speaking points, and social media content)
- Provide general and administrative support, including social media posts featuring key insights
- Support integrated marketing campaigns targeted toward key customer segments
- Conduct analysis to evaluate marketing initiatives and measure marketing success
- Work closely with the VP Business Development to create and develop both brand and communication strategies, as well as standards and practices company-wide that meet the behavior, emotion and recognition objectives of the company
- Complete ad-hoc projects
Qualifications & Skills:
- Undergraduate degree in public relations, journalism, marketing, communications or related
- 1-3 years of full-time public relations agency experience
- Social media management experience, including creating content and content calendars
- Proven client service skills/expertise
- Excellent communication, organizational and writing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well with others, independently, and virtually as needed
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, social media, PR & media monitoring software (ex. Cision, FPInfomart, Factiva, Radian6).
To apply, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.