With its broad roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, East West, Elektra, Erato, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Bros., Warner Classics, and Warner Music Nashville, as well as Warner/Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
A little bit about our team:
Digital Operations is a cross-functional team that sits at the center of Warner Music Group within the Artist Services division. We support our frontline labels and territory teams in their mission to bring our artists’ music to millions of fans around the world. We’re the backbone of the marketing team, delivering project management, governance, and production functions that efficiently scales with quality and consistency. With a solid foundation in existing technology stacks, databases, content management systems, and CRM tools, we bring our expertise to existing projects and adapt nimbly to new challenges.
Why this could be your next big break:
The Production Coordinator is a key part of the team and is responsible for data flow management, basic administration of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and general support for the web and email team. You will be involved with campaigns that will reach millions of music fans around the world and contribute to the success of some of the best and biggest artists. You’ll work with a talented and data driven team of Project Managers, Digital Designers, UX Designers, Developers, CRM Managers, Email Production Specialists, and Digital Marketers. If you love music, technology, and the internet, this job is for you.
Here you’ll get to:
- Oversee the day-to-day administration of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC), including but not limited to creating business units, data extensions, data sources, and trigger IDs.
- Create audience segments using groups and filters within SFMC.
- Manage sender IP address delegation across all business units.
- Perform quality assurance on acquisition forms to ensure subscriber data is captured and mapped correctly. Troubleshoot data flow errors and discrepancies when necessary.
- Provision and manage user roles and permissions based on employee’s profile and data access policies.
- Help build and maintain Marketing automation campaigns.
- Perform data migrations and/or mass data imports/exports.
- Design and build simple web forms.
- Assist in manual end-to-end functional and integration tests on marketing campaigns across multiple platforms; ensure that the website, email, and e-commerce store are functioning as expected and data is captured correctly.
Rockstar candidates have:
- Strong understanding of data management and its fundamental principles and workflow
- Experience with marketing analytics & business intelligence tools and software
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Drupal, and Magento a plus
- Ability to problem solve and exercise critical thinking in a technical environment
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills with ability to initiate and drive improvements
- Motivated and responsible self-starter and multi-tasker who can prioritize his/her own workload
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Experience in excelling within fast-paced, high energy environments.
- Ability to execute on simultaneous projects with tight deadlines.
- Superior customer service orientation and approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including strong editing,grammar, and proofreading skills.
- Exposure to formal project management methodologies.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
- You have 1-2 years of relevant experience in Music, entertainment, or digital agency internships
- Experience with Marketing databases
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the “Apply” link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away. We’re taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Apply online: https://wmg.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/WMGUS/job/USA---New-York---1633-...(_MEOjobs_of_the_day_Monday_March_28th_203_27_2016)&mc_cid=a58f8b3425&mc_eid=fb79844dd6