Coates Kokes is looking for a great writer and motivated individual to join its public relations team.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 1-3 years of experience.
• A team player who will work under the direction of the public relations department and actively collaborate with other Coates Kokes staff.
• The ability to multi-task: We have about a dozen clients active in public relations activities, and this position will work on all of them over time – most often several simultaneously.
• The interest in a breadth of topics: We work in categories from public health to hospitality to sustainability.
• A willingness to learn: The industry will only continue to evolve.
• Select writing assignments, for many types of projects—short- to long-form.
• Research of all kinds—giveaways for client events to background for article-writing and presentations for clients.
• Proofreading/copy editing.
• Developing media lists.
• Occasional pitching of news stories.
• Creating media calendars.
• Monitoring and analytics of news media results.
• Event planning and logistics.
Opportunities for Growth:
• There’s room to grow in this position and assume more departmental responsibility over time.
based upon experience
Worksite location (list city and state)
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.