Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit Overview
Warner Bros. Pictures Group (WBPG) produces, markets and distributes Warner Bros.’ slate of approximately 20 movies a year, including films from New Line Cinema. Our movies have generated industry-leading box office results and have won multiple Academy Awards in recent years. Warner Bros. Pictures is a global leader in the international marketing and distribution of feature films, operating in more than 30 countries and releasing films in more than 120 territories.
What part will you play?
Warner Bros. Theatrical seeks a Publicity Coordinator for the Domestic Publicity department. Position provides administrative & clerical support to the Director Publicity.
- Answers heavy phones, screens and handles non-priority calls, logs & places calls.
- Greets clients, talent, creative staff & executives and acts as talent liaison at special events.
- Creates & maintains various schedules, reports & matrixes.
- Arranges & negotiates all travel and grooming needs for film talent. Composes talent schedules and correspondence.
- Check-in press at screenings/special events. Compiles attendance lists & reactions to circulate to filmmakers & talent.
- Connects with publicists to see what pieces on various films will be running and alert them to filmmakers and talent.
- Supports Director in overseeing all parts of the National Publicity budget. Responsible for reconciling Director’s expenses, department expenses, processing invoices, bills, check requests and purchase orders.
- Distributes requests from press outlets to proper publicist on the team or at the Director’s direction of how to handle.
- Participates in brainstorming and creative meetings.
- Works special events that may take place at night or on weekends.
- Provides back-up support to VP and EVP when needed.
- Performs other related duties and projects as assigned.
What do we require from you?
- Previous administrative experience required.
- Previous publicity or promotions experience required.
- Previous entertainment/studio experience required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including overtime during the week and on weekends, when necessary.
The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.
Job initially posted through MEO jobs.