KCPQ/KZJO/KRCW is looking for an energetic writer/producer/editor who can help align our station’s brands with key local and national advertisers through sponsored partnerships. You’ll work on traditional elements like billboards and commercials as well as non-traditional material like promercials and integrated longer form content. You should be experienced at translating sometimes vague or ambiguous direction into polished, on-brand final deliverables for both internal and external stakeholders. We’re looking for a calculated risk-taker and a student of the current and ever-changing media landscape, to bring fresh ideas to old challenges.
- Produce sponsored elements for on-air and digital platforms including: promercials, billboards, sizzle presentations, mock-ups, spec spots and commercials.
- Brainstorm and develop integrated content ideas and concepts for sales staff and client projects.
- Coordinate creative direction between departments, clients and all sponsored post-production activities.
- Coordinate sales project production scheduling with Creative Services, News, Sales and other station departments.
- Write, produce and/or localize network and syndicated programming spots.
- Write/Produce/Edit news, entertainment and sports image promotion.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop)
- Videography and lighting skills strongly desired.
Tribune Media Company (NYSE: TRCO) is home to a diverse portfolio of television and digital properties driven by quality news, entertainment, and sports programming. Tribune Media is comprised of Tribune Broadcasting's 42 owned or operated local television stations reaching more than 50 million households, national entertainment network WGN America, whose reach is approaching 80 million households, Tribune Studios, and a variety of digital applications and websites commanding 60 million monthly unique visitors online. Tribune Media also includes Chicago's WGN-AM and the national multicast networks Antenna TV and THIS TV. Additionally, the Company owns and manages a significant number of real estate properties across the U.S. and holds a variety of investments, including a 31% equity interest in TV Food Network and a 32% equity interest in CareerBuilder. For more information please visit http://www.tribunemedia.com.
Found through MEOjobs. Apply online. https://careers3-tribune.icims.com/jobs/47118/retail-promotions-producer...