We are looking for a Senior PR Account Manager who demonstrates the creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and drive to get results for our clients; and who will bring a fun, positive energy to our Grady Britton culture.
We are looking for a candidate with strong experience with big-picture strategic planning, securing coverage, and executing creative social campaigns for both B2C and B2B companies, with emphasis on the health care and health care technology categories. Thought leadership positioning experience are a welcome bonus.
On a daily basis, the Senior PR Account Manager job sits in the driver's seat of executing the PR programs for their clients, and strategically guiding those clients with creative planning, troubleshooting, and expertise. Day-to-day activities will include strategic planning with an eye to agency integration, and PR campaign execution including developing media lists, tracking trends and coverage, reporting on results to clients, and writing press releases, social content, contributed articles, etc.
Beyond this day-to-day management of our PR accounts, you'll also be a part of a quickly growing PR department within our agency, which is brought into many of our creative client engagements. As part of an integrated agency, you'll have the opportunity to be involved in accounts that also include advertising, branding, digital strategy, web development, and more.
In your cover letter and resume, we want to see your proven experience with:
- Media pitching and gaining coverage (online, print, broadcast, blogs – local/national, etc.)
- Please submit a mini case study - one page max - that demonstrates your success securing coverage for a health care client. Give us a quick overview of the client and their story, include the pitch, and include a link to at least one piece of coverage.
- Creation and support of social media strategies – building followers, engaging fans, etc.
- Your writing talent – Please submit at least one sample of writing, either a press release, blog post, or contributed article.
- In your cover letter, please include a list of all health care clients.
- 7-9 years in PR, preferably with a PR or other agency
- Doesn't matter necessarily what your degree is in, but we love it if you've had education in PR, advertising, branding, social media, etc.
- Emphasis on health care industry
- Strong writing skills – proven experience writing articles, plans, strategy documents, press releases, etc.
- Super self-driven, able to manage several accounts at once and think on your feet
- Desire to do great work, grow in your talent and experiences and embrace an integrated agency life
- An eye to detail – grammar, AP style, writing, to-do lists, follow-up action items, etc.
- Confidence and experience with public speaking
- A solid sense of humor and humility
If you are interested in applying – please submit resume with job title in the subject line and a note to firstname.lastname@example.org