Job Type: CP Career
This company is looking for a curious, relatable, enthusiastic and savvy person to manage the social communities for our natural food clients. This person will manage and develop content, helping to reinforce a strong brand voice and nurture relationships with the communities. The ideal candidate for this position is passionate about pop culture and snacking, and has prior experience managing a community and creating content – both written and visual.
- Works with the internal and external client teams to understand, shape and implement a cross-collaborative social marketing strategy.
- Implements social media strategy and best practices across various platforms and social communities (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest and potentially other channels).
- Has experience creating editorial calendars and writing for social media, aimed at authentically communicating with online community.
- Interacts regularly with social communities, spurring conversation as well as answering questions.
- Comfortable managing customer service questions
- Starts impromptu/in-the-moment conversations
- Encourages fan commentary and photo sharing
- Answers consumer questions and complaints
- Night/evening/weekend posting and engagement as appropriate
- Nurtures relationships with key brand stakeholders
- Engages with bloggers – including ambassadors, partners, potential partners and influencers – on social channels
- Spots opportunities to engage in relevant social conversations and build relationships real-time
- Coordinates with PR team to leverage influencer engagement
- Bachelor's degree required. Degree in communications, marketing, public relations or related field preferred
- Two or more years of social media experience at a consumer product company or food product social media promotion
- Strong writer, specifically for digital/social media channels
- Experience with photography and design tools such as Illustrator and Photoshop
- Creative problem solver who is able to influence others via written and verbal communication
- Strong project management skills
- Self-motivated, energetic, adaptable, flexible and reliable
- Team player, willing to support at times and lead in others
Ability to multitask within our collaborative team structure and open work environment with varied noise and distractions levels. This position requires flexibility to post to and monitor social communities at night on weekends, as well as access to an in-home kitchen.
Found through https://www.campuspoint.com/Jobs/22583 see here for more details