SOCIAL MEDIA & CONTENT STRATEGY (INTERN)
Who we are:
We're a merry band of ridiculously hard-working folks of all disciplines who have scratched and climbed and thunk our way to doing the best work coming out of Seattle for clients all over the globe. Besides being generally asshole-free, we are a place that embraces the bold and fights for great ideas above all else. And we’re part of a global network of agencies who are fighting the same fight in Russian, Mandarin, and London-ese. Check out our work. Stalk us a bit on social. Ask someone you know about our friendly dogs and friendlier bar. Join us in believing in great.
Who we are looking for:
POSSIBLE Seattle is looking for a Social Media & Content Strategy Intern to join our team for the 2018 Summer.
At POSSIBLE, we believe that one learns best by doing. Each intern is assigned a mentor and has the chance to pitch in on client work. In addition, the interns work collaboratively as a team on a final project for the Senior Leadership Team.
The Social Media & Content Strategy Intern should be passionate about social media, the role of content across the digital ecosystem, and uncovering insights that will lead to compelling campaigns. You should be interested in understanding consumer behavior, and ideally have experience with social listening and digital analytics. In this role, you will play an active role in research, including audits, as will assist with developing social and content strategy. Previous experience with community management, social strategy, influencer marketing, SEO, or content strategy is a plus.
You must have the ability to think both strategically and creatively, and take initiative, as well as the ability to manage several ongoing projects simultaneously, overseeing all the details and proactively solving problems.
This is a 10-week internship that starts in June 2018.
What you'll do:
- Partner with social media and content strategists to mine consumer insights, including brand and competitive audits and social listening reports.
- Assist the social media and content team in the creation of strategy, recommendations and tactical plans for a variety of clients.
- Assist in the development of briefs.
- Attend internal & external (including team & brainstorming) meetings.
- Collaborate with other departments on client projects, including Brand Strategy, Media, Marketing Science and Creative.
- Research industry and digital trends for share-out with internal stakeholders and clients.
What you'll need:
- Must be in Senior year of college at time of application.
- Must be legally authorized in the United States.
- Must be able to work 40 hours/week during regular business hours throughout the duration of the 10-week program.
- An interest, passion and energy for the world of advertising and marketing communications across all channels (digital, social, mobile).
- Experience with third-party, syndicated research platforms. Experience with social listening or SEO tools is a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail, copy editing, and writing skills.
- Proactive and eager to learn.
- A high level of intellectual curiosity; especially, curiosity about people and their motivations/behaviors.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing demands and priorities.
- Positive attitude and team player.
POSSIBLE is a creative agency that cares about results. We back up every idea with real-world insights to create work that makes a difference—and makes a measurable impact. With more than 1,500 employees around the globe, POSSIBLE brings results-driven digital solutions to some of the world’s most dynamic brands, including Microsoft, AT&T, Nestle, P&G, Adidas, and Turner.
By design, we are visionaries, innovators, and pioneers. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch—we’d love to work with you.
POSSIBLE is a WPP Digital agency.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply online. https://www.possible.com/careers/?gh_jid=961260