Oregon Men’s Lacrosse is looking for a Social Media Coordinator to support all day-to-day social media activities. As a social media coordinator, you will be responsible for daily posts across social media platforms, monitoring and responding to activity, and creating original content as directed.
• Manage all social media accounts promoting the Oregon Lacrosse brand and team image.
• Actively engage our fans and lacrosse enthusiasts to grow reach, engagement, and followers.
• Create custom content for social media platforms.
• Collaborate with our team partners and videographer.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Travel is required.
• Enrolled student at the University of Oregon majoring in journalism, communications, broadcast, media studies, business, or related field.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to maintain the Oregon brand image in all marketing communications.
• Familiarity and knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to function as part of a team, multi-task, and work autonomously.
Please submit your resume and interest to Markus McCaine – Head Coach at: email@example.com
Apply through email.