Eagle Eye Media is a local marketing company started by two UO graduates that provides digital marketing, social media, online reputation management and search engine optimization services to businesses throughout Oregon and California.
Our business is growing and we have more work that our current team can handle.
We are looking for someone to help curate and create social media content for a variety of Small Businesses in different industries. We also have digital marketing, SEO, and online reputation management projects that we may ask for help on.
In addition to running Eagle Eye Media I am an instructor and business advisor with the Oregon Small Business Development Center Network at Lane Community College. I will be happy to provide training and supply educational support to any motivated, intelligent, and hardworking UO students who are interested.
Starting pay is $10.00/hr. and work hours will be based around availability and ability to perform.
This job is designed so you can work remotely from anywhere with a good Wi-Fi connection.
If you want to earn some more money this summer and have the availability, please apply.
This position will extend beyond this summer if you are a good fit.
- Ability to write clear and concise posts for Business Facebook Pages
- Well-organized and able to plan out content calendars several weeks in advance
- Outstanding grammar, vocabulary & spelling
- Outgoing personality who can incorporate humor into social media
- Reliable computer and Internet connection
- Detail oriented
- Develop social media strategies that drive traffic to Social Media platforms
- Ability to meet deadlines
Preferred Experience includes: - Writing professional Social Media Posts or Blogs, Marketing Writing / Copywriting, and/or graphic/image editing (classroom writing experience included)
-Ability to use Adobe creative suite programs - Strong communication & project management skills
- Excellent organizational skills
Send an Email to Nick@eagleeyemedia.net including:
- Describing how you meet qualifications
- Show examples of Facebook content you’ve written in past
- Tell us about Social Media campaigns, projects, jobs you’ve worked on
Deadline to apply: Looking to fill position immediately