Start Date: ASAP
Min. Experience: Current Student
Availability: 10 week summer internship. Monday - Friday 8am- 5pm
As one of the Summer Hires in Marketing, you will develop and implement strategic marketing plans for products and services through market research, competitive analysis, pricing, customer engagement, and business planning.
In This Role You Will Often:
- Produce analytical work / insights that drive profitable growth. This could be in categories of geographic expansion, pricing, acquisition analysis, etc.
- Analyze competitor products and solutions and educate sales professionals on key strategies to position our products accordingly.
- Create sales tools and collateral to better communicate product capabilities and value proposition.
This Job Might Be For You if You:
- Are studying towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing, business, economics, math, or relevant field.
- Love learning – especially quickly and across a broad range of applications.
- Have a proven track record of demonstrating sound judgment, critical thinking, attention to detail and ability to identify and act on critical priorities.
- A demonstrated ability to think strategically about business-related issues.
- Want to develop excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills.
- Have natural leader characteristics, a commitment to collaborate with people and a self-motivated mentality.
- Experience engaging with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds.
- A commitment to do the right things right.
Apply online. Original job found through CampusPoint. https://www.campuspoint.com/Jobs/21772