Start living for your future now, by gaining real-world job experience with a paid summer internship at HarperCollins Christian Publishing. For the seventh consecutive year, our CEO has been recognized as a significant contributor to keeping Nashville’s business sector thriving and growing byThe Nashville Post. As the world’s largest Christian publisher we are home to authors: Chip and Joanna Gaines, Sadie Robertson, Simone Biles, Kwame Alexander, Dave Ramsey, John Maxwell, Jen Hatmaker, Andy Stanley, Louie Giglio, and thousands more. Adding HarperCollins Christian Publishing to your list of networks will help build your resume with industry respected training and experience.
Essential Responsibilities: The marketing intern will be responsible for assisting all HarperCollins Leadership’s marketing and publicity efforts.
The intern will:
- Help to implement promotional campaigns
- Assist with Facebook advertising and creative scheduling
- Proof marketing collateral pieces including press releases, ads, and other copy
- Coordinate printing and distribution of marketing materials
- Contribute to tracking publicity ROI
- Create and edit publicity sales booklets
- Research marketing trends
- Assist in mailings
- Some clerical work (e.g. photocopying, filing, email, note taking, etc)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Basic knowledge of social media and its benefits for marketing purposes
- Research skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with good use of tact and diplomacy
- Excellent written communication skills with strong knowledge of English grammar and usage
- Team player
- Canva design experience a plus
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Professional Conduct
- Excellent communication skills, both interpersonal and written
Industry Knowledge: Candidates should have a working knowledge of how, Marketing, Public Relations and Sales work together. General understanding of the business and leadership book and media market is a plus, but not required.
HarperCollins Christian Publishing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.