Journalism majors make some of the best talent researchers. If your curiosity is piqued, please read on.
The TA Market Intelligence and Research organization will complement recruiting and sourcing functions by collecting, curating, analyzing, and distributing data to build out our knowledge of the competitive landscape, available talent supply, and industry trends which will inform talent attraction and hiring strategy. Additionally, while monitoring product and functional competition, the organization will focus on discovery, mapping, and tracking of diverse talent within key markets and companies.
The TA Talent Researcher will be responsible for identifying leadership level talent with specific focus on uncovering diverse talent, and delivering leads to TA partners. Additionally, this individual will observe competitors and build out org charts by monitoring targeted talent and observing titling and team patterns in other organizations.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• TALENT DISCOVERY INITIATIVES
○ Discover, map, and monitor leadership talent within key markets and organizations
○ Develop dashboards and reporting mechanisms to inform and educate the global talent acquisition organization on diverse talent supplies
○ Support ad hoc projects, training, and development initiatives
○ Identify game-changing tools and resources to elicit market research, competitive intelligence, and talent discovery
• DATA ANALYSIS AND DISTRIBUTION
○ Develop and distribute dashboards, reports, and regular datasets or report information for end-users using centralized system resources
○ Collaborate with TA market intelligence research to take action on research insights
Experience Required/Preferred (leave blank if included in position description above)
• BA/BS degree in Journalism, Public Relations, or Library Science
• Ability to be flexible and adapt with change
• Excellent research, communication and presentation skills; comfortable in a variety of settings and speaking to all levels of employees
• Strong project management skills
• High level of discretion to confidential material you will be handling
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org