The Urban Collaborative seeks a Temporary Web Designer for their Eugene, Oregon office. The Web Designer will create a website to display a comprehensive master plan for a large, national client. They will assist in modifying code, writing content, adjusting graphics, and uploading media. The ideal candidate will be familiar with WordPress and will have strong writing and graphic presentation skills. The website will be interactive and graphic.
The OCIAS Communications Assistant will work closely with the unit’s administrative team to develop a streamlined communications approach that will invite students and faculty to share exciting opportunities and practices surrounding their international education. This may include working on departmental/program newsletters, weekly email updates with opportunities, and other internal and external publications highlighting student and faculty publications, career accomplishments, innovative pedagogies, and various other achievements.
Send a CV/resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. on Wednesday, 02/20/2019
Oregon Business and Industry (OBI) is Oregon’s most comprehensive business association, representing more than 1,600 Oregon businesses and advocating for a strong economy and a healthy, prosperous, and competitive Oregon. OBI coordinates action on behalf of its members and partners with stakeholders to grow Oregon’s economy, create quality jobs for our citizens, and support healthy communities. OBI is headquartered in Salem, Oregon, and has a satellite office in Portland.
We welcome job applicants of all diverse communities to join OBI, as we work to serve businesses of all types. OBI values diversity and inclusion, and believes that welcoming differences, encouraging new ideas and views, and providing opportunities for professional enrichment is the best way to serve our members. This is a full-time position with salary and benefits commensurate with skills and experience. If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
The Lane Council of Governments is looking for people with experience taking minutes at public meetings. Employment is part-time as an independent contractor; hours vary widely month-to-month.
Meetings generally are between 10am and 7pm, mostly during the day.
Records proceedings at meetings of various boards, commissions, and agencies; prepares clear,
concise accounts of proceedings for transcription; reviews draft transcripts for accuracy and
clarity. Knowledge of Oregon’s Public Meetings Law.
The Brenthurst Foundation is delighted to announce Machel-Mandela Fellowship 2019. The fellowship is open to both South African and international candidates, with the selected candidate expected to take up the appointment at the Foundation’s headquarters in Johannesburg in April 2019.
Entry into the Program is highly competitive, with the overall aim being to help nurture Africa’s future leaders. An all-inclusive monthly stipend and accommodation (subject to Foundation policy) will be provided.
To participate in the fellowship, address your application to Ms. Leila Jack at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ‘Application: Machel-Mandela Fellow’ in the subject line.
You will need to send:
- An up-to-date CV with references
- A covering letter of no more than 500 words, outlining your interest in the position and relevant skills
- A writing sample, for example, an essay or a published article of any length.
- The earliest date you would be able to start
- Details of where you saw the post advertised.
Having a desire to learn and being self-motivated are the most important qualifications for this position.
A successful candidate is one who seeks opportunities to learn about other cultures and develop their workplace professionalism.
Must be available to work 2019-2020 academic year. Summer availability is optional.*
Self-motivated and attentive to detail
Interest in or a general knowledge of the Mills International Center
Complete this application form online, including uploading your schedule, current resume, portfolio or work samples relevant to position, and answers to the application questions. You do NOT need to submit a cover letter, responding to the application questions fulfill that role.
Please prepare a response to the following questions. Please limit your responses to a paragraph per question:
What would you like to learn from working at the Mills International Center?
Please describe a time when you collaborated with an individual or group from a different background, identify any challenges that occurred and how you approached/addressed those challenges.
Please describe an experience that challenged an idea or belief that you had and shifted your perspective
The Inside Sales Specialist (ISS) brings new business for the company through a number of
methods ranging from cold calling, following up on warm trade show leads, referrals or
expanding sales within current customers.
The ISS works closely with the Business Development Managers (BDM’s) to target and sell
to accounts within our target account lists.. Works with the Sales Specialist to understand
campaigns around trade shows or other b2b outreach to ensure timely follow-up.. The ISS
At Clif Bar, we chose to remain family-and employee-owned to build a different kind of company. The freedom to prioritize our values over short-term gains has been key to our success for over 25 years.
Why Purpose? Because perhaps now more than ever, we need companies that operate as engines of a greater good, guided by leaders who are committed to the hard and rewarding adventure of balancing profits and purpose.
Scholarship recipients will be selected and notified by April 2019.
HOW TO APPLY
- A link to apply will be hosted at clifbar.com/scholarship throughout the application period. The link to apply will direct students to an application hosted by Scholarship America at https://scholarsapply.org/clifbar/.
- Students will create an account and submit an e-application via Scholarship America.
- In addition to answering the application questions, students will be asked to submit the following:
- Two (2) online recommendations from people (unrelated to the applicant) who best understand why the applicant is a good fit.
- An uploaded complete transcript of their undergraduate studies, and
- Documentation of their outstanding student loan balance (total amount and expected balance upon completion of their post-graduation internship or project).
- If selected as a finalist, students will be asked to submit two creative submissions:
- A written Purpose Plan, no longer than one page in length (500 words) in Microsoft Word.
- A Personal Video, no longer than 2 minutes in length formatted as an MP4, or MOV file.
- Both creative submissions will be requested via email and will serve as key components for applicants to showcase what type of experience this scholarship will enable them to pursue, and how they envision the experience impacting their future career in business.
- Finalists must also be prepared for the possibility of a face-to-face interview (in person or via Skype, for example) with a Clif representative at our discretion.
Blanc&Otus has been redefining tech PR for over 30 years. We are a tribe of authentic, straight-talking change agents who seek to redefine the status quo. We’ll help you discover your best self and have fun while we do it. We are tenacious, passionate and we want you. Do you have what it takes to join the tribe? Are you ready to become a game changer?
To apply, email: email@example.com.