We are seeking ambitious, motivated, and creative multimedia sports reporters and social content producers for a paid internship from February-July 2019 in our Charlotte, N.C. office.
Sporting News interns should expect to be involved in all aspects of content creation, from pitching ideas to managing the brand social media accounts. Interns will also gain experience shaping breaking news coverage, writing and editing, and developing SEO best practices.
Applicants must …
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter with the subject line "Spring 2019 Internship Applicant."
- Provide three links to relevant pieces of content, notable social media posts, demo reels, or portfolios in the email or in PDF.
- Provide links to your social media channels.
- The deadline for all applications is Sunday, November 4th.
- Internship offers will go out no later than Wednesday, November 21st.