Fox is proud to support a culture of creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and community that attracts the industry’s brightest talent. The Fox Internship Program offers an exciting opportunity for you to gain practical experience while interning for one of the biggest media and entertainment companies in the world. You will have the opportunity to participate in real-world projects, which provides valuable work experience and leadership skills.
Report and gather news
Publish 3 to 5 stories per week using various tools including written content, photos, video and audio.
Share and promote the news on social media platforms and through social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Youtube
Some knowledge of publishing content on the web
Ability to verify sources and fact-check articles
Applicants must be enrolled at a college or university and eligible to receive credit for participating in our internship program.
Develop and update current marketing brochure
Enhance and update presentation materials
Create templates, slides, etc.
Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and other Adobe software products
Strong graphic design background
Strong attention to detail
Oregon minimum wage
Worksite location (list city and state)
Email resume to: email@example.com
The City of Springfield seeks a motivated individual to assist with developing social media content regarding the Eugene-Springfield metropolitan area’s wastewater services. The intern will be involved in a unique partnership between the cities of Eugene and Springfield and Lane County - the Metropolitan Wastewater Management Commission (MWMC). The partnership’s mission is to protect our community’s health and environment by providing high-quality wastewater services.
Please complete the application found at the website linked (click on the side of the screen under DPW, where it says "DPW MWMC Social Media Internship"). Email your application, resume, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please clearly answer the following four questions as part of your resume packet:
1. Describe your experience with creating content for (e.g. videos, graphics, photos) and/or posting on social media for an organization or business.
2. Describe your ability to edit and produce simple videos, and your skills realted to graphic design.
3. What strategies do you use to manage your own time in order to complete projects and meet deadlines?
4. What do you know about wastewater treatment?
Description of Position
• Engage individuals and team captains to lend support with recruitment and/or fundraising; and, brainstorm new ideas to increase fundraising and team size
• Assist with logistics, sponsorship, collateral distribution, community outreach events, and fulfillment needs
• Welcome and inspire new and returning Race participants to be fully engaged, via calls, emails & events
• Create participation reports on a regular basis in fundraising/event management platform
email a cover letter and resume to Bridget at email@example.com
The New York Times Summer Internship Details:
Creative Studio Writing Internship
This twelve-week, part-time internship is scheduled to begin in August 2018
Responsibilities & Requirements
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox News Channel
Duration: Summer of 2018, full time (1.0 FTE)
Project: To build and document a sustainable process that relies on external media sources to generate
qualified leads for the firm.
Results: The firm expects that this project will generate enough leads to help the firm gain one new
client during the term of the internship.
● Gain a professional reference
● Build your resume with real world experience
● See what it's like to work on a team that cares as much about your personal well-being as we do
Send expression of interest and resume/CV to Jim Tarvin, Service Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start Date: ASAP
Min. Experience: Current Student
Availability: 10 week summer internship. Monday - Friday 8am- 5pm
As one of the Summer Hires in Marketing, you will develop and implement strategic marketing plans for products and services through market research, competitive analysis, pricing, customer engagement, and business planning.
In This Role You Will Often:
Apply online. Original job found through CampusPoint. https://www.campuspoint.com/Jobs/21772